Tuesday, 12 July 2011

I am a butterfly, newly come from the chrysalis. This is my life: being a butterfly.

I am a butterfly, newly come from the chrysalis. I fly from metaphorical flower petal to metaphorical flower petal.


I go wild in the wind; I am at one with the universe, one with myself. I am here, and soon, I shall go. We are all butterflies at our cores, in our essences, one way or another.


We are butterflies flitting in the wind looking for something. And then we die - it is our destiny! To live for the moment and then cease to be, like a butterfly on the wind.


This is my life as a butterfly, newly emerged from the chrysalis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Here, be Platonic, be precise, be concise, do not lie, do not mock, do not giggle, do not do the fandango in your mind as you comment. In effect, be one with the butterfly as you think and converse here.